By joining MREA, you are joining a community that:
- Successfully protects key energy policies, like net metering and tax incentives, through lobbying and citizen advocacy.
- Educates students and Montanans of all ages about the benefits of renewable energy through presentations and community events like our annual Montana Clean Energy Fair
- Promotes and supports the safe and steady growth of the renewable energy industry through trainings and other industry events
- Actively supports the expansion of renewable energy development in Montana, which is seeing an increase in home energy systems, large-scale wind development, and the recent arrival of utility-scale solar!
Members of our community benefit from:
- Invitations to member gatherings, educational presentations, and meet and greet social events.
- Free or discounted admission to those and other events
- Access to a network of renewable energy advocates from across Montana
- Representation at key policy venues like the Montana Legislature
- Active engagement with MREA staff in our advocacy and education effort
- A vote for the Board of Directors
- Receive our monthly e-Newsletter, The Energy Independent, which features special project profiles from here In Montana, updates on key policy developments, and the latest news detailing important developments in the renewable energy sector in Montana and across the country.
- Renewable Energy Industry Members are included in our Installer Directory, an online directory used by Montanans across the state as a resource to find local installers
- Renewable Energy Industry and Associated Business members also receive discounted or free admissions to MREA facilitated trainings and other industry events
Make a General Donation to MREA
Join, Renew, or Donate by Mail
Membership dues and donations can be mailed to Montana Renewable Energy Association, P.O. Box 673, Missoula MT 59806. If you are mailing membership dues, please print and mail the applicable form below along with your dues.
Questions about joining, renewing, or donating?
Contact Andrew Valainis, MREA Executive Director at (406) 214-9405 or email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting renewable energy in Montana!