By joining MREA, you are joining a community that:
- Protects key energy policies, like net metering and tax incentives, through lobbying and citizen advocacy.
- Educates students and Montanans of all ages about the benefits of renewable energy through presentations and community events like our annual Montana Clean Energy Fair.
- Promotes and supports the safe and steady growth of the renewable energy industry through trainings and other industry events.
- Works to expand renewable energy development in Montana, which is seeing an increase in home energy systems, large-scale wind development, and the recent arrival of utility-scale solar!
Member benefits include:
- Invitations to member gatherings, educational presentations, and meet-and-greet social events.
- Free or discounted admission to MREA events.
- Access to a network of renewable energy professionals and advocates from across Montana.
- Representation at key policy venues like the Public Service Commission and the Montana Legislature.
- Opportunities to vote in our Board of Directors elections.
- Subscription to The Energy Independent, our monthly e-Newsletter covering renewable energy events, updates on key policy developments, and the latest news on the renewable energy sector in Montana and across the country.
- Renewable Energy Industry Members are included in our Installer Directory, an online directory used by Montanans across the state as a resource to find local renewable energy professionals.
- Renewable Energy Industry and Associated Business members also receive discounted or free admissions to MREA facilitated trainings and other industry specific events.
Membership dues are listed in the boxes below. If you would like to make a donation in addition to your membership, please enter the total payment amount in the "Enter your own amount" box at the bottom. Thank you!
Make a General Donation to MREA
To make a general donation to MREA, click on the button below. Note: this takes you to a separate donation page.
Join, Renew, or Donate by Mail
Membership dues and donations can be mailed to Montana Renewable Energy Association, P.O. Box 276, Helena MT 59624. If you are mailing membership dues, please print and mail the applicable form below along with your dues.
Questions about joining, renewing, or donating?
Contact Makenna Sellers, MREA Executive Director at (406) 214-9405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting renewable energy in Montana!